18 Nov Cedarwood Trust
Please find attached a copy of the prospectus for The Cedarwood Trust. They offer free training courses to help get people back into employment and support for those who are experiencing difficulty with the cost of living crisis.
The Cedarwood Trust is a community centre located in the heart of Meadow Well, North Shields. It provides a safe, inclusive and supportive space for the community, including:
- The Nourish Store – A community supermarket, providing groceries for just £4 per week.
- Academic learning and courses to learn new skills, increase self value and improve employability.
- The Nurture Academy – a catering academy designed to help those looking for work in the catering industry with practical learning and gain food hygiene qualifications.
- Groups for residents to participate in, make friends, learn new skills and boost wellbeing.
- Senior Support – Dedicated groups and sessions for over 50s to enjoy and feel welcome.
- Early Years support for families with young children. A range of groups and sessions to enrich young minds and help parents with hands on support.
- The Nourish Bistro – Providing a range of healthy, freshly cooked food for no more than £3.50.
If you feel that we may be of interest to or can help any of your parents or staff, please could you share this information on your website or share our details with anyone you feel we may be able to help.
Thank you very much and Kind Regards,
The Cedarwood Trust