E-safety is becoming increasingly important as technology is developing very fast. Please find below information and links to help parents in supporting pupils to be safe online.
Information and advice for parents and carers from Northern Grid and Childnet International.
Responsible Internet Use Rules for Pupils
The school computer system provides Internet access to children and staff. This statement will help protect children and the school by clearly stating what is acceptable and what is not.
· Access must only be made via the user’s authorised account and password, which must not be given to any other person.
· Google email and Drive will be used responsibly following school guidelines and used for school purposes only. Do not link school email up to social media sites (for example Facebook).
· Emails and messages should be written carefully and politely. As messages may be forwarded, email is best regarded as public property.
· You may not access sites which may contain obscene content, or which may be deemed offensive; threatening; or abusive.
· Copyright must be respected.
· You agree to notify a member of staff immediately of any fault or error with our equipment that you are aware of.
· Data storage devices such as memory sticks may not be used. The Google Drive should be used to upload files from home.
· Irresponsible use may result in the loss of Internet access.
SC Brown K Barton
Mrs Brown Teacher of ICT
Miss Barton Teacher of ICT